Arturia MiniBrute Monophonic Analogue Synthesizer
Out Of Stock
Original price £269.00 - Original price £269.00
£269.00 - £269.00
Current price £269.00
The Arturia Minibrute has a 100% analog audio signal path featuring a VCO wave mixer, the classic Steiner-Parker multimode filter, as well as numerous analog innovations such as the Metalizer, Ultrasaw, and the Brute Factor.
- VCO (Voltage Controlled Oscillator) with Waveform Mixer including Sub Oscillator, Sawtooth, Triangle, Square, white Noise and Audio In
- Steiner-Parker Multimode Filter with Low Pass, Band Pass, High Pass, Notch
- 2 ADSR Envelope Generators with incredibly fast response (1 millisecond to 10 seconds)
- Ultrasaw generating extreme sawtooth waveforms
- Metalizer delivering extreme triangle harmonics
- Brute Factor producing subtle saturation to extreme cross modulations
- Multiple modulation destinations including Pulse Width, Metalizer, Ultrasaw, Filter, Pitch and Amp
- LFO with 5 waveshapes, MIDI Sync
- Arpeggiator with MIDI Sync
- Vibrato LFO offering 3 modes (sine, trill up and trill down)
- Assignable Aftertouch
- 25-note keyboard with velocity, aftertouch, pitch and modulation wheels
- Extremely rugged Aluminium Chassis
- CV in: Amp, Pitch, filter
- CV Out: Pitch
- MIDI In/Out
- Gate In/Out
- The Arturia Minibrute has a 100 per cent analogue signal path offering warm, raw and powerful sounds thanks to its multi-wave VCO (Voltage Controlled Oscillator) and Sub Oscillator, offering incredibly deep and fat basses, searing leads and otherworldly sound experiments.
- The Minibrute also features the incredible Steiner-Parker 2-pole multimode filter - which provides huge and aggressive filtering capabilities - an LFO with Sine, Triangle, Saw, Square, S&H (Sample and Hold) waveforms and two really fast ADSR Envelope Generators capable ranging from 1 millisecond to 10 seconds.
- The Minibrute also features a host of innovations such as the Brute Factor, Ultrasaw and Metalizer which push the Oscillators delivering overdrive, extreme sawtooth waveforms and triangle harmonics respectively.
- With USB, MIDI and CV connectivity, Arturia 's Minibrute fits in seamlessly into any old-school or modern production setup while the audio, transforms this monster of a synth into a fantastic effects box to create completely new sounds from any audio source.
- With its own sonic capabilities and unique analogue signal path the Minibrute is all about true analogue synthesis and flexibility and as such, the Minibrute features an arpeggiator, a vibrato LFO, Glide and Portamento, Pitch and modulation wheels for a complete synth experience.