Ashdown RM-500 Evo II Bass Head - B stock
This B stock item is nearly new and does not come with am original box. Grab a bargain!
For those seeking Ashdown tone, power and reliability without the weight the RM-500 EVO II is the solution. Perfect for small, medium and even larger shows when paired with the right cabinets.
Weighing in at just 2.1KG(4.6lbs) but boasting 500 watts of power, class leading quality and features. The Rootmaster EVO II range also now comes equipped with an on-board headphone preamp to allow for silent practice, which doubles up these gig-ready amplifiers as handy practice devices.
The pre amp includes a passive and active input jack socket for use with high and low output instruments, this sets a clear signal path to the input control enabling you to fine tune your input level using the trademark Ashdown VU meter. With the signal at its optimal level, you then hit the rich features designed enhance your tone, such as the shape button, 5-band EQ and on-board compressor. The drive control, as always delivers a delectable valve emulated over-drive, whilst the sub harmonic controls add further fatness to your tone - both can be foot-switched via an FS 2 foot-switch (sold separately).
Rootmaster EVO II heads also features a handy mute button. What’s even cooler is when switched to mute, the trademark Ashdown Engineering VU meter changes from orange to cool blue – creating the perfect on stage mood lighting between sets.
- Power Output: 500 Watts
- Power Requirement: 115-230 Volts
- Speaker Outputs: 2 x Neutrik Speakon/Jack outputs
- Frequency Response: -3dB @ 17Hz und 30KHz
- High Instrument Input: Impedance 3.9m Ohms, input range 150mV
- Low Instrument Input: Impedance 10k Ohms, input range 300mV - 40V p-p
- Line Input Impedance: 22k Ohms, input level 0dBu nominal
- DI Output: 600 Ohm balanced, Level 0dBu nominal
- Tuner Output: Impedance 22k Ohms, Level 0dBu nominal
- Impedance: Minimum 4 Ohms
- Signal to noise: Better than 80dB (EQ flat)
- EQ: Bass, Lo Mid, Middle, Hi Mid, TrebleEffects Send: Impedance 22k Ohm, Level 0dBu nominal
- Effects Return: Impedance 22k Ohms, Input Level 0dBu Nominal
- Distortion: Less than 0.5% THD
- H x W x D (mm): 86 x 314 x 235
- Weight (kg/lbs): 2.1/4.6