Blackstar HT-1R MkII 1w Head
- 1-watt guitar amplifier head
- ECC82 in power amplifier and ECC83 (12AX7) in the preamp stage
- Four footswitchable voices for ultimate versatility
- Emulated output and USB audio for recording flexibility
- Newly voiced studio quality reverb
- Blackstar patented Infinite Shape Feature lets you sculpt your own tone
- Perfect for practice or recording in the studio
- Refined, boutique looks with chickenhead knobs
The Blackstar HT-1R MKII Guitar Amplifier Head is a 1 Watt, all-valve beast from Blackstar. Don't let the diminutive wattage fool you, this head packs some serious punch. Featuring two channels with four voices you'll find enough variety of tone to suit any style coupled with the build quality you'd expect from one of the world's leading manufacturers.
With an ECC82 valve in the power amp stage and an ECC83 (12AX7) in the preamp, the HT-1RH MKII gives you a tight sound with a chime-like quality. Using the push-pull valve power amp design you get the response of a much larger amplifier in a smaller package and the HT-1RH MKII has plenty of gritty tones, responding well to distortion.
With four different voice options, the HT-1RH MKII is ideal for any style or situation giving you great versatility and killer tones. The voices are footswitchable so you can change it up at the click of a button.
The clean channel has two voices, the first is an 'American' style sound with more emphasis on the low-mids and a warmer character. Voice 2 is designed to emulate the Class A 'British' amplifier sound, a strong midrange and overall more aggressive sound.
The Overdrive channel consists of a 'Classic' tone which is the well-known Blackstar 'British' overdrive. It cleans up remarkably well and can go all the way to all-out crunch if you need it. The second is a 'High Gain' channel which has extra growl in the high end and a tight low end inspired by the Blackstar HT Venue MKII high gain sounds.