Blackstar HT Club 40 MkII Valve Combo
- 40-watt guitar amp combo that is perfect for live and studio use
- Rich valve tones spread across two channels and four footswitchable voices
- Exceptionally flexible signal routing across live and studio use
- ISF tone control puts immense tone-shaping capabilities in your hands
- Upgraded digital reverb circuitry with switchable Dark and Light options
- Power reduction control for full wattage overdrive at 10% output
- Includes a two-button footswitch for rapid fire channel hopping during performances
- Optional FS-14 five-button footswitch unlocks your amp's full potential
The Blackstar HT Club 40 MK II Guitar Amplifier Combo takes the abilities of this exceptional amp even further. The team at Blackstar went through three years of rigorous R&D to improve upon the already impressive HT Club 40. The result is an exceptional clean channel, richer and more responsive overdrives, footswitchable modes, reduced power for greater efficiency, professional USB recording output, XLR recording DI output, newly design studio-quality reverb, and weight reduction for easier transportation.
The Blackstar HT Club 40 delivers exceptional tones thanks to a pair of ECC83s and a pair of EL34s, a winning combination that creates immense power. There are two footswitchable channels (Clean and Overdrive) for you to play with, each with two footswitchable voices making it four in total. The clean channel voices are based on a classic American circuit, and a classic British circuit. By using the Voice switch to flick between each voice, you can instantly tap into a clean, bright and tight output with a meaty low-end response, or a sweet chime coupled with a looser low-end. Not only that, but with Bass and Treble controls on hand, you can adjust and attenuate the voice to suit your wishes.
The Overdrive channel voices are modelled on the award-winning HT Venue Series, encouraging high gain outputs that are infused with a natural sounding response. As with the clean channel, the voices are footswitchable, and controllable using the Bass and Treble controls. Live performances can be as dynamic as you wish thanks to the easy to use switching setup.
The HT Club 40 MKII is equipped with Blackstar's patented ISF tone-shaping control, which offers a US-type amp response at one end, and a UK-type amp response at the other - with an infinite number of possibilities between the two! The result is an easier and more efficient way of finding that elusive tone that you've been seeking.