Boss DB-60 Dr. Beat Metronome
Provides a menu of rhythmic patterns
The DB-60 is a handy timekeeper that can lay down a click in style. Along with the standard functions of a metronome, the DB-60 provides a menu of rhythmic patterns, a note-mixing feature to create rhythms that match the feel and style of your music, and the ability to handle time signatures of up to 17 beats per measure.
- Wide variety of rhythm patterns to play along with
- Quickly create original patterns with the Note-Mixing function
- Loop Play for calling up memory settings and playing the patterns repeatedly
- Memory function for storing independent tempos for each song
- Tap Tempo, Timer, and Stopwatch functions
- Standard Pitch function for tuning instruments
- Backlit display
Boss DB60 Specifications
Tempo: 30 – 250 (Accuracy: +/-0.1%),
Beat: 1-9, 2+3, 3+2, 3+4, 4+3, 4+5, 5+4, 5+6,6+5, 6+7, 7+6, 7+8, 8+7, 8+9, 9+8 (23 kinds),
Pattern: 8 Beat x 3, 16 Beat x 2, Shuffle x 2, Funk,
Dance x 2, Country, Reggae, Clave x 2, Rumba, Bossa nova, Waltz, Tango, Mambo, March (20 kinds)
Reference Pitch: A4=438Hz – 445Hz (1Hz steps),
Reference Tone Range: C4 – B4 (Accuracy: +/-1 cent)
Setting Range: 1 – 60 minutes
Dry Battery (R6/LR6 (AA) Type) x 2
Dry Battery (R6 (AA) Type) x 2, Soft case, Owner’s Manual
Size and Weight ( incl. batteries )
0 lbs. 6 oz.
*The specifications are subject to change without notice.