Boss FV-500L Volume Pedal
Industrial-Strength Power Pedal
For 14 years, the famous Boss FV-300 served as an industry-standard volume pedal. The tradition continued with the FV-50 series, but today the bar has been raised with Boss’ FV-500L (stereo, low-impedance) and FV-500H (mono, high-impedance, inst. level) pedals. These tank-tough diecast pedals are designed to meet the needs of the most demanding customers. The pedals offer a new stylish design, a road-tough build, and a comfortable, smooth action. Both models also provide an Expression output for use with expression-compatible amps, effects, and even synthesizers.
- FV-500L: stereo, low-impedance
- FV-500H: mono, high-impedance, inst. level
- Heavy-duty aluminium die casting body
- Ultra-smooth pedal movement for the utmost in comfort and control
- Pedal rubber is for comfortable play and non-slip action
- Expression pedal function
- Convenient tuner-output jack
- Adjustable pedal feel (torque)
Boss FV500L Specifications
MINIMUM VOLUME knob
INPUT jack, OUTPUT jack, EXP (Expression) jack, TUNER OUT jack
INPUT jack 1, 2, OUTPUT jack 1, 2, EXP (Expression) jack, TUNER OUT jack
Size and Weight
2 lbs. 11 oz.
*The specifications are subject to change without notice.