Boss GT-1000 Guitar Effects Processor Ex Display
Please Note: This item is Ex Display. In Very Good condition with just a few marks as photographed.
Delivering unmatched sound quality and musical expression, the GT-1000 ushers in a new era of performance in amp/effects processors for guitar and bass. This premium tone machine debuts our groundbreaking AIRD (Augmented Impulse Response Dynamics) technology, realized with decades of BOSS research and class-leading 32-bit/96 kHz processing. There’s also a huge range of BOSS effects, complete with ultra-flexible routing options and deep real-time control. And with built-in Bluetooth, you can tweak settings wirelessly from your mobile device via a dedicated app. Packing immense power in a streamlined pro design, the GT-1000 is a game changer that brings new levels of creative expression to players everywhere.
At its core, the GT-1000 harnesses BOSS’s breakthrough AIRD technology for previously unattained musical power. Based on the comprehensive Tube Logic concept behind the renowned Katana, Waza, Nextone, and Blues Cube amplifiers, AIRD takes the amp processor to a new level of performance, flexibility, and practical usability.
The tube amplifiers that guitarists love are interactive, highly expressive musical instruments that are far more than the sum of their individual components. The Tube Logic design philosophy fully realizes this interactive experience, and it’s been hugely successful in the self-contained guitar amps where it’s been employed. However, bringing this approach to a guitar processor like the GT-1000 introduces many challenges, because players will use it with a variety of external amplification systems that add their own characteristics to the sound. BOSS developed AIRD to address these challenges, employing sophisticated techniques to ensure that the GT-1000’s groundbreaking musical response can be consistently experienced with any rig.
- Flagship amp/effects processor with uncompromising sound quality and unmatched expressiveness
- Industry-leading 32-bit AD/DA, 32-bit floating-point processing, and 96 kHz sampling rate throughout
- Next-generation BOSS DSP engine, custom designed specifically for music applications
- AIRD (Augmented Impulse Response Dynamics) technology realizes BOSS’s acclaimed Tube Logic concept in a digital guitar processor, delivering natural feel and optimized integration with all types of external devices
- Highly expressive amplifiers, meticulously crafted with AIRD
- Massive selection of onboard BOSS effects, including MDP effects and algorithms directly ported from the 500 series
- Amps and effects can be routed in numerous series and parallel combinations
- Ultra-fast patch switching and delay carryover
- Innovative Stompbox feature greatly simplifies using common effects settings in many different patches
- Easy operation with large display and six user-assignable switching knobs
- Ten footswitches and integrated expression pedal with user-configurable assignments and LED colors
- High-resolution tuner with two display modes and mono or polyphonic operation
- ¼-inch main outputs and XLR sub outputs with independent AIRD Output Select settings; loop for external stereo or mono effects
- Support for external control via footswitches, expression pedals, MIDI, and USB
- Built-in Bluetooth for wireless editing via BOSS Tone Studio app for iOS and Android mobile devices
- Download and share Livesets at BOSS Tone Exchange
- USB audio/MIDI interface for computer-based recording and editing
- 16 locations for loading WAV-format speaker impulse responses
- Dedicated mode for bass guitar applications