PRS 2021 SE Standard 24 in Vintage Cherry
2021 has seen PRS really up their game with their latest models! The PRS Custom 24 was the first guitar to be publicly released by Paul Reed Smith back at the 1985 NAMM show. Although the core model may be out of the reach of a lot of peoples pockets the SE line of guitars has always given amazing quality for the money. Now you can get your hands on one for an amazing new low price with the return of the PRS SE Standard line.
The Mahogany body offers a rich warmth and depth that complements the beautiful aesthetic. With a Wide Thin profile, 25" scale length and of course, 24 frets, the Maple neck feels really comfortable and familiar. The iconic PRS birds sit proudly atop the Rosewood fingerboard for the definitive PRS experience.
A pair of PRS SE 85/15 pickups offer superb tonal variation and maximise the guitars natural resonance and sustain and with the extended high and low end the SE 85/15s deliver uncompromised clarity. With a push/pull tone control, you get even greater tonal variation.
The PRS SE Standard 24 is a great example of the quality work coming out of the PRS SE factory these days. Updated for 2021 to include a slick PRS SE Gigbag.
- Top Wood: Maple w/ Flame Maple Veneer
- Back Wood: Mahogany
- Number of Frets: 22
- Scale Length: 25”
- Neck Wood: Maple
- Neck Shape: Wide Thin
- Fretboard Wood: Rosewood
- Fretboard Inlay: “Old School” Birds
- Bridge: PRS Patented Tremolo, Molded
- Tuners: PRS-Designed Tuners
- Hardware Type: Nickel
- Truss Rod Cover: “Custom”
- Treble Pickup: 85/15 “S” Treble
- Bass Pickup: 85/15 “S” Bass
- Controls: Volume and Push/Pull Tone with 3-Way Blade Pickup Switch
- Strings: PRS Classic, 9-42
- Included Accessories: PRS Gig Bag