Cort AC-160 Natural Classical Guitar W/Bag
Cort is the manufacturer and supplier of the world’s best guitars and takes responsibilities for its products from start to finish. Fueled by a devotion to design and backed by over 50 years of knowledge and experience, Cort supplies the world’s best instruments to passionate musicians all around the globe. Here at Cort, we promise to never stop striving to offer musicians even better products and processes. From designers and engineers in production to managers and craftsmen, every person at Cort is dedicated to providing guitars made with the best technologies and materials that will be passed on from generation to generation.
The traditional style AC models have been re-engineered to improve resonance for an authentic classical guitar sound. The nice combination of tone-woods yields a traditional, deep and delightfully mellow tone. Cort AC series is very forgiving of student mistakes,requiring slightly less precision and sharpness for a good tone.
- Spruce provides an ideal balance between strength and flexibility, hence its overwhelming popularity as the wood of choice for tops of acoustic guitars. Spruce’s versatile sonic character makes it ideal for a variety of musical genres and playing styles.
- The wood rosette adds a high-end boutique look that will never go out of style.
MACASSAR EBONY BACK & SIDES
- Fundamentally similar to rosewood in sound, the Macassar ebony produces a deep and lush lows and transparent highs. The Macassar ebony’s gorgeously detailed grains add a luxurious high-end look and is often used as a replacement for rosewood for those seeking an upgraded aesthetic.
- The slotted headstock is tastefully appointed for a classy look.
TRADITIONAL FAN BRACING
- Traditional classical guitar fan bracing is used internally to maximize the vibrational characteristics of nylon strings.
GLOSS NECK FINISH
- The smooth gloss finish provides a smooth and fast feel.
- This set of Savarez Cristal Corum 500CJ high-tension nylon guitar strings includes Corum polished-silver-wound basses with Cristal trebles. If you prefer a higher tension playing feel, then this 500CJ set is perfect for you.
52MM(2 1/16") NUT WIDTH
- A wider 52mm(2 1/16") nut width that makes it comfortable for traditional classical guitar playing.
|CONSTRUCTION||Dovetail Neck Joint|
|NUT WIDTH||52?(2 1/16")|
|BACK & SIDES||Macassar Ebony|
|STRINGS||Savarez® Crystal Corum