Fender FA-235E Concert Sunburst
The Fender FA-235E provides you with great tone and style all at an affordable price! Whether you're a beginner, or an intermediate looking to develop your skills further, this electro-acoustic is instantly accessible.
An eye-catching flame maple top (with a stunning sunburst finish) ensures this guitar looks just as good as it sounds. Laminated mahogany back and sides form the backbone of the instrument, leading to increased durability and a balanced sound that'll slot nicely into most relevant genres. These woods are complimented by a mahogany neck. This adds a lively tone to the mix.
The aforementioned sound is enhanced further thanks to onboard Fishman electronics. These ensure your plugged in stage sound will be delivered authentically, with a voicing that remains true to the instrument. Finally, a modern Fender 3+3 headstock and a Viking Bridge make for an instrument that is not only a joy to play, but incredibly easy to use too!
- Series: Fender Alternative
- Body Shape: Concert
- Body Top: Laminated Flame Maple
- Back and Sides: Laminated Mahogany
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Rosette: FA “Keystone” design
- Neck: Nato
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Fingerboard: Indian Laurel
- Frets: 20
- Position Inlays: Pearloid “Keystone” design
- Nut (Material/Width): Graph Tech® TUSQ, 1.69” (43 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Open-Back Geared
- Scale Length: 25.3” (643 mm)
- Bridge: Indian Laurel
- Pickguard: None
- Controls: Volume, Bass, Treble
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Strings: Fender® Dura-Tone® 880L (.012-.052 Gauge)