Fender American Original '50s Stratocaster MN Inca Silver
The Stratocaster’s sleek style, articulate sound and plethora of innovations redefined electric guitar and opened up a brave new world of musical possibilities. The American Original ‘50s Stratocaster maintains Fender’s legendary original-era style and ground-breaking tone, while adding modern feel and pickup switching.
In the build department, the '50s Strat deviates very little from the classic formula. It's made of a nitro lacquered ash body with a maple neck and fingerboard packing just 21 tall frets.
With a soft “V” shape neck and 9.5-inch radius fretboard, the Strat's playability is
The famous trio of Pure Vintage '59 single coils are lively, cutting and dynamic. They're perfectly suited to cleans, edge-of-breakup and hotter driven tones. And thanks to the five position switch, there are plenty of voicings to discover.
- Body Material: Ash
- Body Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Body Shape: Stratocaster®
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Shape: Soft "V"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)h
- Number of Frets: 21
- Frets Size: Vintage Tall
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Truss Rods: Vintage-Style Butt Adjust
- Bridge Pickup: Pure Vintage '59 Single-Coil Strat®
- Middle Pickup: Pure Vintage '59 Single-Coil Strat®
- Neck Pickup: Pure Vintage '59 Single-Coil Strat®
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge/Middle Pickup)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup Position 3. Middle Pickup Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: SSS
- Bridge: Pure Vintage 6-Saddle Synchronized Tremolo
- Hardware Finish: Gold-Plated
- Tuning Machines: Pure Vintage Single Line "Fender Deluxe"
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Eggshell
- Control Knobs: Aged White Plastic
- Strings: Fender® USA 250R Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Dimensions: 6.40x17.40x43.80 IN
- Weight: 23.00 LB