Fender American Ultra HSS Stratocaster Texas Tea
The American Ultra series sees Fender excel in the guitar world like never before. Intentionally designed for modern guitarists' needs, the Ultra ensures the ultimate precision and comfort while still maintaining their iconic branding.
Fender's classic tonewood combinations have been used to construct the American Ultra Strat HSS. Featuring an Alder body, this timeless medium-weight material ensures tight and punchy lows with vibrant mids and articulate highs; a great tonal foundation for the pickups. The body is paired with a bolt-on Maple neck that further accentuates the top-end, achieving that distinctive Strat "snap". A noteworthy update is the tapered neck heel, which allows easy access to the higher register.
Fitted with a Maple fingerboard and 22 Medium Jumbo frets for a super-modern and controllable feel, the fingerboard also follows an ergonomic 10" to 14" compound radius. Rounded at the lower end of the neck to make chords easier to fret, this radius flattens out the higher you go; making fast passages much easier to play. This also helps to prevent notes from fretting out when performing string bends, which is an issue that older Strats are more prone to.
The most noteworthy aspect of the Fender American Ultra Strat HSS is its pickups. Installed with a pair of Fender's new Ultra Noiseless Vintage single-coils and a beefy Ultra Double Tap bridge humbucker, these pickups deliver a mix of modern and old-school Strat sounds - without any hum. Making this guitar usable with overdrive and distortion, the American Ultra Strat HSS is a highly-versatile instrument that can offer a diverse range of tones, especially with the S-1 switch that unlocks even more pickup combinations.
While the flexible electronics will appeal strongly to modern players, the hardware also isn't far behind when it comes to innovation and functionality. Fitted with a 2-Point Deluxe Synchronized tremolo, this particular bridge offers a smooth action for expressive vibrato, while ensuring superior tuning stability with its low-friction design. Combined with the set of Deluxe Locking tuners at the headstock, the Fender American Ultra Stratocaster HSS is an incredibly reliable and road-ready guitar. An official Fender hard case comes included.
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Colour: Texas Tea
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: Modern "D"
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 10" to 14" Compound Radius (254 mm to 355.6 mm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Pearloid Dots
- Bridge Pickup: Ultra Double Tap™ Humbucking
- Middle Pickup: Ultra Noiseless™ Vintage Strat®
- Neck Pickup: Ultra Noiseless™ Vintage Strat®
- Controls: Master Volume (with S-1™ Switch), Tone 1. (Neck/Middle Pickups), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup Position 3. Middle Pickup Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Bridge: 2-Point Deluxe Synchronized Tremolo with Pop-In Arm
- Tuning Machines: Deluxe Cast/Sealed Locking
- Control knobs: Aged White Soft Touch Knobs
- Strings: Fender® USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Gold Anodized Aluminum
- Case: Elite Molded Case