Fender American Ultra Telecaster RW, Texas Tea
The American Ultra series sees Fender excel in the guitar world like never before. Intentionally designed for modern guitarists' needs, the Ultra ensures the ultimate precision and comfort while still maintaining their iconic branding.
Fender have re-examined their approach to high end construction. The Ultra is equipped with a 10”-14” modern ‘D’ compound neck, carefully shaped to suit chords at lower notes and soloing higher up thanks to larger string spacing.
The rolled fingerboard edges make transition up and down the neck a seamless experience, and it’s one less thing to disrupt your playing. Add to that the tapered bolt-on neck heel and you’ll be gliding across the 22 medium-jumbo frets like never before.
We’ve been accustomed to Fender’s Noiseless single coils for a while and they still stand up as some of the most versatile stock pickups available. Now upgraded to Ultra Noiseless, the advanced wiring allows you to position both pickups in series as well as parallel for a greater tonal range - all free from hum.
Glistening cleans come naturally to the Ultra Noiseless set, but they’ll also keep higher gain under wraps while retaining their natural dynamism.
The hardware on the American Ultra is top quality, as you’d expect. The locking tuners and low profile chrome Tele bridge keeps it rock steady. This isn’t just a pretty guitar, it’s a pro grade touring instrument.
- Series: American Ultra
- Country Of Origin: US
- Body: Alder
- Body: Finish Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape: Telecaster®
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Shape: Modern "D"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 10" to 14" Compound Radius (254 mm to 355.6 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Frets Size: Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Black Pearloid Dots
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Truss Rods: Bi-Flex™
- Bridge Pickup: Ultra Noiseless™ Vintage Tele®
- Neck Pickup: Ultra Noiseless™ Vintage Tele®
- Controls: Master Volume (S-1™ Switch), Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: SS
- Bridge: 6-Saddle American Tele® with Chromed Brass Saddles
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Deluxe Cast/Sealed Locking (all short posts)
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Aged White
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Strings: Fender® USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Dimensions: 6.30x18.70x44.40 IN
- Weight: 20.65 LB