Fender CD60S Solid Top Dreadnought Guitar
Those beginning their guitar journey will fall in love with Fender's CD-60S!
The CD60 is one of the best selling Fender acoustics ever and they've revised the line to feature a solid top! This is incredible value at this price for a feature normally found on more expensive guitars. The solid top gives you more resonance and a purer tone that a laminate top would.
The 'easy-to-play' neck shape also means this beginners guitar will suit you when you're trying to learn the guitar or sharpen your skills.
The dreadnought shape is popular for it's full bodied sound and handles strumming and fingerpicking well.
- Back: Mahogany
- Sides: Mahogany
- Top: Solid Spruce
- Finish: Gloss
- Body Shape: Dreadnought
- Body Binding: Multiple
- Bracing: Quartersawn Scalloped "X"
- Rosette: CD Series Pearloid
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Binding: 1-Ply Black
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Neck Shape: Fender® 'Easy-to-Play' shape with rolled fretboard edges
- Scale Length: 25.3" (643 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Walnut
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fret Size: Vintage
- Nut Material: Crème Plastic
- Nut Width: 1.69" (43 mm)
- Truss Rod: dual action
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Bridge Pins: White with Black Dots
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Die-Cast
- Pickguard: Black