Fender Vintera '50s Telecaster Modified Butterscotch Blonde
The Vintera series is where new and old worlds collide! For those striving for a traditional Fender look with modern functionalities, the Vintera Modified series allows you to have it all and more!
This Tele has an Alder body, a Fender mainstay since the mid-50s. A Gloss Polyester finish gives the body a wonderful sheen that oozes vintage class.
The Maple neck has been given the vintage U-shape treatment. A real baseball bat to wrap your hands around, it also really brings out the Tele twang in spectacular fashion.
While the finish and classic tonewood combo define the ‘50s Tele, the magic is in the word ‘modified’. This model comes loaded with two Custom Shop pickups; Vintage-Style Single-Coil in the bridge and a "Twisted" Single-Coil in the neck, respectively. You’ll seldom find pickups of this calibre in a guitar at this price point – sizzling tones galore.
A 4-way blade S-1 switch configuration unlocks a whole new palette. You've got out of phase options, as well as both pickups in either series or parallel for hotter output. Vintage-style tuners and the classic 3-saddle American Chrome Barrel saddles complete the picture. This is the definition of classic Tele with a turbocharged sound to boot.
- Model Name: Vintera '50s Telecaster® Modified, Maple Fingerboard, Butterscotch Blonde
- Model #: 0149862350
- Series: Vintera
- Country Of Origin: MX
- Color: Butterscotch Blonde
- Body: Ash
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape: Telecaster®
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape: Thick Soft "V"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Frets Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dots
- Truss Rods: Vintage-Style
- Bridge Pickup: Custom Shop Vintage-Style Single-Coil Tele®
- Neck Pickup: Custom Shop "Twisted" Single-Coil Tele®
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: SS
- Bridge: 3-Saddle American Vintage Strings-Through-Body Tele® with Chrome Barrel Saddles
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Black
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Strings: Fender® USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)