Fender Vintera 60's Jaguar 3 Tone Sunburst
Those seeking the sound and look of the '60s need look no further! The Fender Vintera '60s Jaguar in stunning Ocean Turquoise offers all the defining features of the decade included period accurate neck profile, feel and re-imagined Vintage Style pickups.
For authentic, vintage-style tone Fender have recreated the pair of single-coil Jaguar pickups to sound and feel more like the originals; keeping the focusing cages, of course. The chiming neck pickup is tempered by the bright, aggressive bridge pickup. The “Mid 60s C”-shaped neck has a 7.25”-radius fingerboard with 22 vintage-style frets for classic playing feel. Vintage-style Jaguar bridge, tremolo and tuning machines provide original-era aesthetics, rock-solid performance and tuning stability. Other features include the classic lead/rhythm circuit, chrome hardware and 4-bolt neck plate. Includes a deluxe gig bag.
- Body: Poplar Alder with Gloss Polyester Finish
- Neck: Maple Gloss Urethane '60s 'C' Shape
- Scale: 24” (610mm)
- Fingerboard: Pau Ferro
- Frets: 22
- Pickups: Vintage-Style Single-Coil Jaguar
- Controls: Circuit Selector Switch, Rhythm Circuit Volume and Tone, Lead Circuit Volume and Tone, Pickup On/Off Switches, Tone Circuit Switch
- Hardware: Nickel/Chrome. 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Adjustable with “Floating” Tremolo Tailpiece
- Gig Bag: Included