Fender Vintera '60s Stratocaster Modified PF Olympic White
The Vintera series is where new and old worlds collide! For those striving for a traditional Fender look with modern functionalities, the Vintera Modified series allows you to have it all and more!
Out goes the fat neck shape and in comes the modern C. This is an ideal balance between slim profile and asymmetric curvature. You’ll feel comfortable playing anywhere across the maple neck, be it rhythm or solo parts. At a 9.5” radius, the pau ferro fingerboard is slightly wider than normal and easy to perform any playing technique. It’s topped with 21 medium jumbo frets to round off the sleek playing experience.
Fender have installed a trio of vintage hot '60s single coil pickups on this Vintera. They sound crystalline and articulate, with a considerable amount of grit and ability to handle higher gain. Ideal for a breadth of genres such as blues, pop and rock. There’s plenty of room to manoeuvre using the five position switch.
You know you have your hands on a classic guitar when the hardware feels this authentic. The modded model is equipped with a two-point synchronised tremolo allowing for an extremely smooth action. As with all Fender guitars, the hardware is highly reliable and can take on years of playing having been made in their high-tech Mexico factory.
- Body Wood: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Neck Profile: Modern "C"
- Fingerboard: Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Number of Frets: 21
- Inlays: White Dots
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Truss Rod: Vintage-Style
- Neck Pickup: Vintage-Style '60s Single-Coil Hot Strat
- Middle Pickup: Vintage-Style '60s Single-Coil Hot Strat
- Bridge Pickup: Vintage-Style '60s Single-Coil Hot Strat
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup Position 3. Middle Pickup Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Middle Pickup)
- Bridge: 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Vintage-Style Stamped Steel Saddles
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green
- Control Knobs: Aged White
- Tuners: Vintage-Style
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Strings: Fender USA 250L, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag: Fender Deluxe Gig Bag