Fender Vintera '60s Stratocaster Pau Ferro Fingerboard Surf Green
The Vintera series is where new and old worlds collide! For those striving for a traditional Fender feel with no complications, the Vintera series offers you an affordable solution to owning a guitar from the '60s era!
One of the biggest factors at play on the retro Vintera design is its mid ‘60s C shape neck. It fills the fretting hand thanks to its rounded shoulders, whilst guaranteeing smooth transition up and down the maple neck and pau ferro fretboard.
At a 7.25” radius, the fingerboard is narrow and easy to perform techniques like the wrap around thumb on the low string. It’s topped with 21 classic thin, tall frets to complete the genuine playing experience.
Fender have installed a trio of vintage '60s single coil pickups on this Vintera model. They sound crystal clear and bell-like, with a snappy, crisp response. Ideal for a breadth of genres such as blues, pop and rock. There’s plenty of room to manoeuvre using the five position switch.
You've got your hands on a classic guitar when the hardware feels this authentic. Everything from the tuners, to the six-saddle tremolo bridge and four screw bolt-on neck is vintage replica. As with all Fender guitars, the hardware is highly reliable and can take on years of playing having been made in their high-tech Mexico factory.
- Series: Vintera
- Country Of Origin: MX
- Color: Surf Green
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape: Stratocaster®
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape: Mid '60s "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25" (184.1 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Frets Size: Vintage
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Dots
- Truss Rods: Vintage-Style
- Bridge Pickup: Vintage-Style '60s Single-Coil Strat®
- Middle Pickup: Vintage-Style '60s Single-Coil Strat®
- Neck Pickup: Vintage-Style '60s Single-Coil Strat®
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Middle Pickup)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup Position 3. Middle Pickup Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: SSS
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green
- Control Knobs: Aged White
- Strings: Fender® USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)