Fender Vintera '60s Telecaster Bigsby PF 3 Tone Sunburst
The Vintera series is where new and old worlds collide! For those striving for a traditional Fender feel with no complications, the Vintera series offers you an affordable solution to owning a guitar from the '60s era- even equipped with a Bigsby!
Fender has relied on its favoured tonewood combinations for the Vintera '60s Tele. Comprised of an Alder body, this balanced-sounding material ensures robust lows, lively mids and crisp highs; the perfect tonal foundation for the pokey-sounding pickups.
The Alder body is joined with a bolt-on Maple neck, bringing out even more top-end snap. Giving notes plenty of immediacy, this guitar offers a very responsive feel. The Pau Ferro fingerboard is another thoughtful design feature, adding some crucial lower mid-range warmth and providing a silky-smooth touch under the fingers.
Fender's time-honoured early '60s "C” profile has a fairly universal feel; slim and comfortable for contemporary players yet thick enough to satisfy true traditionalists. Vintage frets also contribute to the nostalgic feel, as well as the period-accurate 7.25" fingerboard radius.
The Vintera '60s Tele achieves its authentic sounds from its vintage-voiced '60s single-coils. With a vibrant, articulate and chimey character, these medium-output pickups excel with clean amp settings, but sound bright and punchy with big doses of overdrive too. And don't worry, that signature Tele twang really shines through!
The most noteworthy feature that the Fender Vintera '60s Tele boasts is its Bigsby B5 bridge and tailpiece. Synonymous with country players that love to spice up chords and licks with some tasteful vibrato, the Bigsby tremolo also just looks super-cool - especially on a Telecaster.
The vintage-style tuning machines provide original-era aesthetics, while their bulletproof design ensures rock-solid performance and exceptional tuning stability. For keeping the Vintera '60s Tele safe on the road, the included Fender Deluxe Gig Bag's rugged design will provide great protection.
- Series: Vintera
- Country Of Origin: MX
- Color: White Blonde
- Body: Ash
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape: Telecaster®
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape: Early '60s "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25" (184.1 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Frets Size: Vintage
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Dots
- Truss Rods: Vintage-Style
- Bridge Pickup: Vintage-Style '60s Single-Coil Tele®
- Neck Pickup: Vintage-Style '60s Single-Coil Tele®
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: SS
- Bridge: Bigsby® B5 Bridge and Tailpiece
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black/White/Black
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Strings: Fender® USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)