Fender Vintera '70s Telecaster Deluxe MN Vintage Blonde
The thin C shape neck is a slimmer take on the ’60s Fender variation. The softer shoulders make it accessible to all 21 tall, narrow frets. At a 7.25” radius, the maple fingerboard is effortless to navigate and easy to perform techniques like the wrap around thumb on the low string.
Teles don’t usually sound this beefy. But the Deluxe model is equipped with two famously fat sounding Fender Wide Range humbuckers. These beasts are perfect for handling higher gain, but equally produce smooth cleans if you like to dial back every now and again. There’s plenty to explore with this sonic combination.
The vintage style hardware doesn’t just look pretty. Fender’s three screw bolt-on necks are highly durable, as well as the three saddle American vintage bridge with chrome barrel saddles. It’ll keep your Tele intonated and in tune through heavy use. As with all Fender guitars, the hardware is design to tackle years of playing having been made in their high-tech Mexico factory.
- Body Wood: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape: Telecaster
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Neck Profile: Thin "C"
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25" (184.1 mm)
- Fret Size: Vintage
- Number of Frets: 21
- Inlays: Black Dots
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Truss Rod: Vintage-Style
- Neck Pickup: Wide Range Humbucking
- Bridge Pickup: Wide Range Humbucking
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Bridge: 3-Saddle American Vintage Strings-Through-Body Tele with Chrome Barrel Saddles
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black/White/Black
- Control Knobs: Skirted Amp Knobs
- Tuners: Fender Vintage "F" Stamped
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Strings: Fender USA 250L, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag: Fender Deluxe Gig Bag