G5220 Electromatic Jet BT Single-Cut with V-Stoptail, Firestick Red
Sophisticated and sensible, Electromatic Jet BT models are the perfect real, pure and powerful Gretsch instruments. They're your next-step Gretsch—bold, dynamic and articulate, and crafted with essential Gretsch sound, style and playability.
The all-new G5220 Electromatic Jet BT Single-Cut with V-Stoptail delivers Broad'Tron™ power with classic Jet clarity.
At the heart of each Electromatic Jet BT is a chambered mahogany body with maple top that produces a rich, present mid-range that accentuates big lows and shimmering highs.
A pair of Black Top Broad'Tron pickups drive the chambered mahogany body with maple top through thick, aggressive overdrive while maintaining astounding definition and note balance suitable for the most pristine clean tone.
The Electromatic Jet BT is equipped with essential features that give you complete tonal control. The combination of individual pickup volume controls, master tone and master volume with treble bleed circuit provides intuitive global control over your pickup and tone settings.
- Body Material: Chambered Mahogany
- Body Top: Arched Laminated Maple
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Upper Bout: 10.25” (260 mm)
- Lower Bout: 13.375” (340 mm)
- Waist: 8.5” (216 mm)
- Neck: Mahogany, Thin “U”
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Fingerboard: Laurel, 12” (305 mm)
- Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Big Block
- Nut (Material/Width): Synthetic Bone, 1.6875” (42.86 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Die-Cast, Chrome
- Scale Length: 24.6” (625 mm)
- Bridge: Anchored Adjusto-Matic™
- Tailpiece: Gretsch® V-Stoptail
- Pickguard: Silver Plexi w/ Black Gretsch® Logo