Gretsch G9520E Gin Rickey Electro Acoustic, Smokestack Black
Inspired by the Gretsch Rex parlor guitars of old, the G. Rickey whisks you back to the halcyon days when the earliest Gretsch guitars fuelled many a barrelhouse barn burner.
Fun, flip and finely crafted, it features an X-braced basswood body with a powerfully resonant voice, a “C”-profile nato neck that joins the body at the 12th fret, a smooth walnut fingerboard with 18 vintage-style frets and pearloid dot inlays, a top-load walnut bridge with compensated synthetic bone saddle for even intonation all along the neck, and more. And coolest of the cool, the Gretsch Deltoluxe acoustic magnetic soundhole pickup reproduces a crisp yet throaty voice.
- Top Material: Basswood
- Body Material: Basswood
- Body Type: Jim Dandy - Parlour
- Bridge Material: Walnut Top-Load with Compensated Saddle
- Body Finish: Semi-Gloss
- Colour: Smokestack Black
- Neck Material: Nato
- Neck Shape: ''C''
- Neck Finish: Semi-Gloss Colour Matched
- Fingerboard Material: Walnut
- Fingerboard Radius: 305 mm
- Fingerboard Inlay: Pearloid Dots
- Number of Frets: 18 - Vintage Style
- Scale Length: 610 mm
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 42.86 mm
- Hardware Colour: Nickel
- Tuning Machines: Die-Cast
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Aged White with Black ''G''
- Strings: D'Addario EJ16 Phosphor Bronze, Light (.012-.053 Gauges)
- Electronics: Deltoluxe Soundhole Pickup