Godin 5th Avenue Uptown GT, Trans Red GT
Godin are one of Canada's best loved guitar brands. Having a fantastic reputation for using the finest tone woods available, Godin do not disappoint with their 5th Avenue Uptown GT. The body of the 5th Avenue Uptown GT features a molded arched top and back. Other features include a Flame maple top with Canadian wild cherry core, silver leaf maple neck with ebony fingerboard, cream binding, classic f-holes, contoured high-gloss headstock with high-ratio tuners and a roller saddle adjustable bridge with Tusq base by Graphtech.
Godin Guitars are a Canadian company founded by Robert Godin out of La Patrie in Quebec. Godin manufacture out of six factories in Canada and the US, and then ship accross the world. An innovative company that have supplied guitar bodies and necks to many other manufacturers, Godin have since carved a name for themselves with their own range of electric and acoustic guitars.
- Canadian Wild Cherry archtop, back & sides.
- Silver Leaf maple neck.
- Contoured high-gloss black headstock.
- Custom Polished Finish: Gloss Top (GT) with semi-gloss back & sides.
- Ebony Fingerboard.
- Roller saddle Adjustable bridge with Tusq base by Graphtech.
- Cream Binding.
- 2x Custom Godin humbucker pickups.
- 3-way toggle switch, 1x Volume, 1x Tone
- 16" (406 mm) fingerboard radius
- 24.84" (630 mm) Scale
- 1.72" (43,7 mm) nut width