Gretsch G9126 Guitarlele - Honey Mahogany Stain
A ukulele designed for guitar players. The Gretsch G9126 Guitar Ukulele is ideal for guitarists who want the great tones of a ukulele but with the familiarity of a six stringed instrument. Tuned from A to A in guitar intervals, the 6 string uke is effortless to play.
The all-Mahogany body, neck and quartersawn top produce beautiful warm tones. The one-piece neck is smooth to play for those more experienced with full size acoustics or electric guitars. A bone nut ensures reduced fret buzz and seamless playability, while the Grover tuners are ever reliable.
- Colour: Honey Mahogany Stain
- Body Finish: Open-Pore Semi-Gloss
- Body Shape: Tenor Ukulele
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Rosette: Acrylic Abalone
- Body Back: Mahogany
- Body Sides: Mahogany
- Body Top: Solid Quartersawn Mahogany
- Neck Material: 1-Piece Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Open-Pore Semi-Gloss
- Neck Shape: Medium "C"
- Scale Length: 17" (432 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Ovangkol
- Number of Frets: 19 (14 to body)
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.875" (47.6 mm)
- Position Inlays: Abalone Snowflake
- Bridge: Ovangkol
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Tuning Machines: Grover® Sta-Tite™ Die-Cast