Jackson X Series CDX22 Snow White
Jackson's most iconic shape arrives in the affordable X Series form with design elements reminiscent of its original predecessor. The famous 'V' shape body makes you look as well as sound the part!
A sleek 25.5” scale turbojet, the X Series CDX22 features an offset V-shape body crafted out of mahogany, one-piece through-body maple neck with graphite reinforcement and scarf joint and a newly-designed scalloped shredder’s heel to allow for comfortable access to the upper frets. Hosting 22 jumbo frets and pearloid sharkfin inlays, its bound 12”-16” compound radius laurel fingerboard is designed for highly technical lightspeed playing—more curved by the nut for comfortable chording, it flattens out as you move up the neck for increasingly fast playing speed and wide bends without fretting out.
The CDX22 is powered by dual Jackson high-output humbucking pickups that have been painstakingly voiced for full, rich tone while providing maximum overdrive and sustain. This metal beast also features single volume and tone controls, three-way blade switch, an old-school synchronised fulcrum tremolo bridge, sealed die-cast locking tuners and Jackson’s pointed 6-in-line headstock.
- Body Style: CD
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Neck Material: 1-Piece Maple
- Neck Construction: Neck-Through-Body with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Fingerboard: Laurel, 12"-16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Frets: 22, Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Sharkfin
- Nut (Material/Width): Black Plastic, 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Headstock: Jackson® Pointed 6-In-Line
- Tuning Machines: Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Bridge: 2-Point Fulcrum Tremolo
- Pickups: Jackson® High-Output Humbucking (Bridge), Jackson® High-Output Humbucking (Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge and Middle, Position 2.Bridge, Middle and Neck, Position 3. Neck
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Control Knobs: Dome-Style
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel .009-.042 Gauges