Jackson X Series SLXDX Soloist Satin White Swirl
Jackson X Series Soloist SLXDX - Satin White Swirl - Taking style to mesmerizing heights, the newly added SLX DX in Satin Red Swirl and Satin White Swirl feature black ink-like swirls snaking through the red and white finishes.
The SLX DX Swirl features a basswood body paired with a through-body maple neck with graphite reinforcement and tilt-back scarf joint headstock. Jackson high-output humbucking bridge and neck pickups deliver an expansive voice loaded with full-bodied tone for blazing leads and plenty of crunch for aggressive rhythms runs. A Floyd Rose Special double-locking tremolo bridge system provides superior string stability and dynamic tremolo action.
The SLXDX Soloist is part of the X Series from Jackson which features a number of great models offering up excellent performance with a modest price tag. Featuring a Floyd Rose Special Tremolo for all of your whammy needs and Jackson High Output humbuckers for achieving all of those huge tones, it is indeed ready for rock and metal action. The through body maple neck with graphite reinforcement provides reassurance and next level construction. A compound radius with 24 jumbo frets makes playing comfortable and easy. The classy swirl finish may bring to mind some iconic guitars from the 80s but this is certainly not stuck in the past. With all the modern features it is ready for the musician of today.
- Body Shape: Soloist
- Body Material: Basswood
- Body Finish: Satin
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Construction: Neck-Through-Body with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Neck Finish: Satin Color Matched
- Fingerboard: Laurel, 12”-16” Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Frets: 24, Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Sharkfin
- Nut (Material/Width): Floyd Rose Special Locking, 1.6875” (42.86 mm)
- Headstock: Jackson Pointed 6-In-Line
- Tuning Machines: Jackson Sealed Die-Cast
- Scale Length: 25.5” (648 mm)
- Bridge: Floyd Rose Special Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
- Pickups: Jackson High-Output Humbucking (Bridge & Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge and Middle, Position 2. Bridge, Middle and Neck, Position 3. Neck
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Control Knobs: Dome-Style
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)