Korg microKORG XL+ Analogue Modelling Synthesizer
With its unmistakably unique exterior and its inimitable sound, the microKorg set the standard for analog modeling synthesizers. The year 2008 saw the introduction of the microKorg XL, which inherited the microKorg's fat and powerful sounds, while adding keyboard staples such as electric piano and the CX-3 organ. And now, in the next evolutionary step, the microKorg XL+ delivers a fresh update to the sounds and design of the microKorg XL, making it the ideal compact keyboard.
- Even more vintage sounds, including the KORG SGproX piano, the M1 and the VOX organs
- New program genre selector that fits today's needs
- New yet nostalgic - black panel "new vintage" design
- Featuring MMT - the distillation of Korg's analog modeling technology
- Vocoder feature with included gooseneck microphone
- The powerful effect engine you expect from Korg
- Korg's proprietary natural touch mini-keyboard, designed with an emphasis on playability
- Battery powered operation is supported for increased portability
Lush analog modeled synthesizer sounds that are characteristic of the microKORG have been freshly added to the microKORG XL+. In addition, for band use, the microKORG XL+ comes equipped with the piano sound from Korg's classic stage piano, the SGproX (famous for its ability to stand out in your band's mix), as well as its hard-edged grand-type electric piano. This compact package also includes sounds from the M1 and the VOX organ, vintage tape-type string and flute machines, as well as other gorgeous sounds from keyboard history. Each of these 128 programs are genuinely usable sounds, giving the microKORG XL+ plenty of variety to serve as your main keyboard or of course as a secondary keyboard in your rig.