Mackie MP-240 In Ear Monitors
- Professional in-ear monitors with an ergonomic and durable moulded low-profile enclosure
- Optimised for maximum comfort with exceptional sound isolation and bass response
- Hybrid dual driver design utilising a dynamic driver and a Knowles balanced armature driver
- Dynamic driver delivers superior low frequency performance
- Armature driver is designed to handle the mids and highs, providing incredible clarity
- Driver configuration ensures high-fidelity, studio-quality sound with jaw-dropping definition
- Crafted specially for artists to provide the performance and comfort required for stage applications
- High-fidelity shielded and braided detachable cable
- Cable design provides superior durability and sonic performance
- Detachable MMCX connector that swivels to deliver improved comfort and durability
- Over-ear design provides secure, comfortable, and unobtrusive fitment
- Three different types of ear tips included in three different sized - Foam, Silicone, and Double Flange (all in small, medium, and large sizes)
- Includes a rugged moulded hard case to protect your IEMs when not in use
- Gold-plated 1/8'' (3.5mm) to 1/4'' (6.35mm) adapter
SOUND ISOLATION AND COMFORT
Ergonomically molded low-profile enclosure offers maximum comfort, sound isolation, and bass response.
Specially selected dynamic and balanced armature drivers offer the perfect balance of vocal clarity and ample low-end for optimal performance on stage.
The high-quality detachable cables are equipped with swiveling MMCX connectors for easy wearing and replacing.
The audiophile-grade cable is internally braided and features an outer shielding for enhanced durability and sonic performance.
YOUR BEST FIT
With three different types of ear tips included and in three different sizes each, you can choose what works best for your ears.
HARD CASE INCLUDED
Protect your investment with the included molded hard carrying case. It also comes with a handy clip for securely attaching it to a backpack.