Marshall DSL5CR Combo Amplifier
Engineered from the ground up to provide authentic Marshall tube tone at lower volumes, the Marshall DSL5CR Combo Guitar Amplifier is packed with a 10” Celestion Ten-30 speaker and studio quality reverb. As an added bonus, the power output can be reduced from 5 watts to 0.5 watts with no loss of tone, allowing you to practice at home knowing exactly what you'll sound like live. Marshall at Marshall's best!
MARSHALL DSL5 COMBO AMPLIFIER WITH REVERB AND SWITCHABLE POWER
- The DSL5 Combo is loaded with a 10” Celestion Ten-30 speaker chosen for its ability to deliver exceptional tone at lower volumes.
- You can reduce power to 0.5w and use the emulated output making this amp is ideal for those quieter moments.
- The DSL5CR features two foot switchable channels: CLASSIC GAIN and ULTRA GAIN. The CLASSIC GAIN channel can deliver sparkling clean sounds through to the more aggressive break-up of a Marshall JCM800 amplifier. The ULTRA GAIN channel provides even more distortion and break-up for players looking high gain tone from their amplifier.
- Both channels share a passive three-band EQ, with BASS, MIDDLE and TREBLE controls. The EQ section also features Tone Shift, which when activated reconfigures the pre-amp mid frequencies making DSL ideal for contemporary metal tones, especially when combined with higher gain settings.
- The DSL5C features professional quality digital REVERB and a series FX LOOP. The LOW POWER function adds a further dimension to the DSL sound, giving you rich valve tone at an ear-friendly volume.
- 2-channel 5W combo
- Shared EQ
- Digital reverb
- 10" Celestion Ten-30 speaker
- Classic Marshall Black & Gold aesthetic with script logo
- Softube-designed emulated output w/ silent recording
- ECC83 and EL34 valves