Marshall MG100HGFX Amp Head
Don’t be fooled by their simplicity, this series of amps delivers a range of classic and modern tones, with all the features you need from a practice amp and so much more. All the amps in this range are fitted with an emulated headphone output to make silent practice easier than ever. Whether you’re practicing in a garage or performing on stage, these amps are sure to look great with their gold piping and gold metal finish.
The ultimate live and studio amp with four channels and a wide variety of digital FX. The powerful 100w MG100FX offers a great range of tonal options for fine-tuning your sound. You can also store your settings to easily recall that sultry sound or gritty overdrive.
- New Carbon Fibre effect vinyl covering!
- New brushed metal effect panel and artwork!
- New split Reverb (Studio and Spring)!
- New Octave effect!
- New Vibe effect!
- New multiple delay effects (Hi-Fi, Tape, Multi & Reverse)!
- 100 Watt RMS Output
- 'Stompware' Footswitch Compatible
- 3 stage EQ: Independent Bass, Middle and Treble controls
- Custom Effects: Reverb, Chorus, Phaser, Flanger, Delay
- 2 distinctive Marshall tone sets: Clean,Crunch / Overdrive
- Contour control
- Store your preferred setting by pressing the 'Store' button
- Individual headphone output
- Line input sockets for MP3 / CD
- 3.5mm headphone socket