Marshall VT-1 Vibratrem, USED
Marshall pedal VT-1 Vibratrem. The Vibratrem features a passive bypass for the main signal path to ensure complete tonal integrity and has a quality of tone matched only by its versatility.
Of all the retro FX, perhaps the most authentic and coolest is Tremolo. Instantly calling up the spirit of the ’60s, Tremolo was the first effect to appear on a Marshall amp in the early 1960s. Marshall has now updated the Tremolo in the form of the Vibratrem.
By using split phase modulation, an incredibly wide sonic field can be created by hooking the Vibratrem up to two amplifiers and running in stereo. The Vibratrem features a passive bypass for the main signal path to ensure complete tonal integrity and has a quality of tone matched only by its versatility.
- A gentle or aggressive sound - separate speed and depth controls.
- Robust, solid housing built for years of playing.
- Switchable vibrato or tremolo modes.
- Shape control to change between triangle or square waveforms for further tweaking.
- 9v input with passive bypass.
- Stereo output.
- Controls: Vibrato and tremolo mode switch, speed control, depth control, wave shape control
- Power: 9V
- Inputs: Input jack: guitar input
- Outputs: Output jack 1: left/bypass, Output jack 2: right
- Dimensions: 120 x 65 x 55mm
- Weight: 510g