Martin 000X1AE X Series Acoustic Guitar
The 000X1AE acoustic-electric guitar features the 000 platform and a smaller body design than the traditional Dreadnought, producing full, robust sound. Pairing the solid Sitka spruce top with mahogany-grained high pressure laminate (HPL) back and sides, the 000X1AE belts out rich clarity and plenty of projection. Equipped with Fishman electronics, this guitar has the look and sound of a highly collectible Martin, but goes for a price that anyone can afford. Embrace the dream of owning your very own Martin guitar.
- Body Size: 000-14 Fret
- Construction: Mortise & Tenon Neck Joint
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Rosette: Multiple Black/White Boltaron with Red Fiber
- Top Bracing Pattern: A-Frame ''X-1''
- Top Braces: Solid Spruce 5/16''
- Back Material: Mahogany Pattern HPL Textured Finish
- Back Purfling: none
- Side Material: Mahogany Pattern HPL Textured Finish
- Neck Material: Rust Stratabond
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval
- Nut Material: White Corian
- Fingerboard Material: Black Richlite
- Scale Length: 25.4''
- Frets Total: 20
- Bridge Material: Black Richlite
- Bridge Style: Belly
- Electronics: Fishman Sonitone