Martin DX1AE Dreadnought Electro Acoustic Macassar Burst
The Martin DX1AE Electro Acoustic Dreadnought in the eye catching Macasser Burst finish serves up a traditionally styled acoustic guitar with uniquely distinguishing tonal properties. It is both responsive and adaptable due to the electronics delivered by the immense Fishman Sonitone pre-amp, it's beautifully crafted, built to last and not at a price point that'll break the bank.
Tone and tradition in a tough, stylish package. Solid Sitka spruce set off by a vintage sunburst finish for a look bold enough to match the timeless sound of X-bracing and the body shape that started it all: the Dreadnought. Versatile and responsive Fishman Sonitone electronics are discreet, so you can shape your sound anywhere, anytime.
- Construction: Mortise/Tenon Neck Joint
- Body Size: D-14 Fret
- Top:Solid Sitka Spruce
- Rosette:Multiple Black/White Boltaron with Red Fiber
- Top Bracing Pattern:A-Frame ''X-1''
- Top Braces:Solid Sitka Spruce 5/16''
- Back Material: Mahogany Pattern HPL Textured Finish
- Side Material:Mahogany Pattern HPL Textured Finish
- Neck Material: Rust Stratabond
- Neck Shape:Modified Low Oval
- Nut Material:Â White Corian
- Headstock: Solid/Standard Taper
- Headplate:Mahogany Pattern HPL
- Fingerboard: Black Richlite
- Scale Length: 25.4''
- Frets Clear: 14
- Frets Total: 20
- WidthÂ at Nut: 1-11/16''
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT 12TH FRET:Â 2-1/8''
- FINISH TOP: Hand Rubbed Finish
- FINISH NECK: none
- BRIDGE MATERIAL: Black Richlite
- BRIDGE STYLE: Belly
- BRIDGE STRING SPACING: 2-1/8''
- SADDLE: 16'' Radius/Compensated/White Tusq
- TUNING MACHINES: Chrome Enclosed w/ Small Buttons
- BRIDGE & END PINS: White w/ Black Dots
- PICKGUARD:Tortoise Color
- ELECTRONICS: Fishman Sonitone