Moog Grandmother Semi-Modular Analog Synthesizer
The MOOG Grandmother is a semi-modular analog synthesizer with a built-in arpeggiator, sequencer and spring reverb tank. Start playing immediately with “no patching required” then explore an infinite sonic playground with Grandmother’s endlessly reconfigurable front panel. Grandmother’s circuits, spring reverb, and spirit are inspired by the classic Moog Modular Synthesizers, making this instrument a powerful addition to a Mother-32, DFAM or Eurorack modular system.
Inspired by the classic Moog modular synthesizers that came before it, Grandmother's sound engine, modulation engine and onboard spring reverb tank are completely analog, resulting in an unrestricted sonic vocabulary of immeasurable beauty and power. In addition, Grandmother also features an easy to use Arpeggiator and Sequencer for added enjoyment and programmable syncopation.
Though not required, creative patching and exploration are the keys to discovering exciting new relationships between modules and to truly unlocking Grandmother's infinite expanse of auditory inspiration. Patching can also be used to override internal connections, allowing each section to function just as an independent module would.
In addition to its standalone function, Grandmother is also an ideal analog audio processor for external sound sources, and a powerful keyboard front end for expanding a Mother-32, DFAM or Eurorack modular system.
• Hardware Spring Reverb can be used to process external sounds
• ¼" External audio input for guitars, drum machines, and more.
• Semi-modular - no patching is required
• Easy to use Arpeggiator and Sequencer
• Store up to 3 sequences with up to 256 notes each
• 2 Analog Oscillators with selectable waveshape and hard sync
• Classic 4-Pole 10Hz-20kHz Ladder filter
• Patchable 1-Pole High Pass filter
• Analog ADSR Envelope Generator
• Analog LFO with audio-rate capabilities
• 32-note Fatar keyboard with velocity
• All normalized connections can be interrupted for full modularity
• DIN MIDI In/Out/Thru and USB MIDI
• Patchable bipolar attenuator
• Works with Mother-32, DFAM, Eurorack modular systems and more
• 41 patch points with 21 inputs, 16 outputs and a Parallel-Wired 4-jack Mult
· Oscillators based on Moog Minimoog
· Mixer based on Moog CP3
· Filter based on Moog 904
· Envelope Generator Based on Moog 911
· VCA Based on Moog 902
· Spring Reverb based on Moog 905