Native Instruments Maschine MK3
The latest and greatest. Native Instruments Maschine MK3 is a compact, next-generation production unit featuring an integrated hardware and software system comprised of a sampler, arranger, mixer and more.
The Maschine MK3 sets the new benchmark in portable production units, retaining all the prominent features that made the predecessor one of the most popular music production instruments on the market. Maschine MKIII boasts an improved design with 16 large, backlit, velocity-sensitive pads; ideal for everything from finger drumming to playing virtual instruments.
The NI Maschine MK3 also features 2 high-res RGB colour displays as well as a built-in, premium-grade 96kHz/24-bit audio interface complete with a range of digital and analog connectivity. The touch-sensitive knobs allow you to take control of your parameters and settings in real-time. Additionally, the Maschine MK3 also includes the 8GB Maschine Library and the full 25GB Komplete 12 Select Library, providing a wide range of premium-grade instruments, sounds and more.
- Integrated hardware/software system includes sampler, arranger, mixer, FX, and more
- 8 GB MASCHINE library with samples, one-shots, sliced loops, sampled instruments, presets, patterns, drum kits, and songs
- Includes KOMPLETE 12 SELECT library
- 25 pro-quality studio and creative FX including filter, EQ, delay, reverb and compressor
- 2 high-resolution RGB color displays for precision sample slicing, sound tweaking, note editing, mixing, browsing, and more
- 16 large, ultra-sensitive pads make two-handed drumming easy
- Pro-grade, 96 kHz / 24-bit audio interface with 2 x ¼” TRS line outputs, 2 x ¼” TRS line inputs, ¼” dynamic mic input, stereo headphone output, 1 x MIDI In, 1 x MIDI out; 1 x Footswitch
- Touch sensitive knobs for parameter tweaking
- Smart Strip for strumming notes, pitch bending sounds, performing with FX, and more
- Four-directional push encoder for browsing, navigating, adjusting levels and balance
- Powered via USB 2.0 or with the included power supply unit
- Seamless integration with KOMPLETE
- Classic groovebox features including 16 velocity levels, swing, pad link, note repeat, step sequencer, and vintage MPC 60/SP 1200 sampling emulation
- Compatible with all major DAWs (including Ableton Live, Logic Pro, and FL Studio) as a VST or Audio Units plug-in with full multi-core support
- Operating System: Mac OS X 10.11 or macOS 10.12 (latest update) / Windows 7, 8, or 10 (latest Service Pack, 32/64-bit)
- CPU: Intel Core i5 or equivalent CPU
- RAM: 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Connectivity: USB 2.0 or higher
- Dimensions: 321 x 301 x 41 mm / 12.63'' x 11.85'' x 1.61''
- Weight: 2.2 kg / 4.85 lbs