PRS 2021 SE Mira Vintage Cherry Black Guard
A relatively new entry into the illustrious SE lineup, the SE Mira offers an affordable and visually-stunning option to aspiring rock stars.
PRS SE Mira Electric Guitar, Vintage Cherry Highlights
- Affordable take on a vintage-style PRS guitar
- Solid Mahogany body, with a Vintage Cherry finish and a Black pick guard
- Set-in Mahogany neck, with a Wide Thin profile shape, capped with a Rosewood fingerboard
- PRS "Old School" Bird fret markers
- Two PRS 85/15 "S" hum-bucker pickups, with Push/Pull coil tap function in Tone Control
- Stop tail bridge and PRS-Designed tuners
- Includes deluxe padded PRS Gig Bag
Classic PRS Build Quality
True to PRS heritage, this SE Mira comes with a body and neck crafted from solid Mahogany.
With the Mahogany body you get the kind of natural warmth and sustain that PRS are renowned for.
Not only that, the set-in Mahogany neck is carved with a Wide Thin profile shape, which is ideal for playing lead-lines and face-melting riffs on.
The neck is also topped with a Rosewood fingerboard, adorned with those stylish PRS Bird fret markers that the company is synonymous with.
Whilst this guitar may sport the traditional PRS shape, the combination of the finish and pick guard choice lend a stylish, retro aesthetic not usually seen on a PRS.
In this case we have a Vintage Cherry finish, nicely offset with a sleek Black pick guard, giving off a distinctly vintage rock feel.
A Versatile Tone-Monster
Sitting in the Neck and Bridge positions we have a set of 85/15 "S" hum-buckers , designed by PRS to embody the kind of tones they are renowned for.
These pickups work perfectly with the all-Mahogany construction to create a balanced, vintage tone, that can be overdriven for heavier music styles, without compromising punch and clarity.
In addition to this, the Tone control features a Push/Pull function, that will split the pickups into Single Coil mode, giving you even more tonal options to discover.
PRS SE Mira Electric Guitar, Vintage Cherry Specs
- Body Wood: Mahogany
- Colour: Vintage Cherry
- Pick guard: Black
- Number of Frets: 22
- Scale Length: 25"
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Fretboard Wood: Rosewood
- Neck Shape: Wide Thin
- Fretboard Inlays: "Old School" Birds
- Bridge: PRS Adjustable Stop tail
- Tuners: PRS-Designed Tuners
- Truss Rod: Cover Mira
- Hardware Type: Nickel
- Treble Pickup: PRS 85/15 "S"
- Bass Pickup: PRS 85/15 "S"
- Controls: Volume and Push-Pull Tone Control with 3-Way Blade Pickup Switch
- Included Accessories: PRS Gig Bag
- Strings: .09-.042