Recording King 998 D Acoustic resonator
This Recording king resonator is Modeled after the original pre-war resonator guitars. Recording King resonators are some of the foremost metal body guitars on the market. Thanks to bodies made from bell brass, they have incredible projection and classic resonator tone.
The Recording King Style-O features a 9.5" hand-spun Recording King cone, a Honduran mahogany neck and a hard maple bridge. These resonators have made a huge impression on players from professional artists to beginners, The great look of this guitar equals the quality of sound with its mirrored body and diamond resonator cone.
- Body:Nickel-Plated Bell Brass
- Neck:Honduran Mahogany
- Cone Material:Hand-Spun Aluminum
- Cone:Recording King, 9.5"Coverplate:Diamond (RM-998-R) Bell Brass
- Headstock:Plated Recording King Logo
- Tailpiece:Bell Brass
- Bridge:Hard Maple with Ebony/Maple Saddle
- Position Markers:M.O.P. Dot
- Nut, Width:1-11/16"
- Scale Length:24-7/8"
- Upper Bout:10-3/8"
- Lower Bout:14-3/8"
- Body Length:18-1/8"
- Total Length:38.5"