Rode Lavalier Go - Black
A proffessional grade wearable microphone, The Rode Lavalier Go is designed for a wide range of applications. It delivers crisp clear audio in all sorts of environments with the discreet 4.5mm omnidirectional microphone. When it comes to placement the Lav Go is very forgiving, allowing for quick hassle free set up in fast paced situations. The 3.5mm TRS jack pairs it perfectly with the Rode Wireless Go and most devices with a 3.5mm TRS microphone input.
With its foam pop shield, durable mounting clip and hard-wearing 1.2m long Kevlar reinforced cable, the Rode Lavalier Go is sure to withstand all sorts of rigourous shoots time and time again.
Also available in White for increased concealment against white clothing.
- Cable: Kevlar reinforced
- Polar Pattern: Omni-Directional
- Frequency Range: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Sensitivity: -35dB (17.8mV @94dB SPL)
- Dynamic Range: 83dB Typical
- Power Requirements: Powered from plug-in power TRS socket (2.7V)
- Output Connection: Gold-plated 3.5mm TRS plug
- Ouput Impedance: 3k Ω Typical
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 67 dB
- Equivalent Noice: 27 dB Typical
- Maximum SPL: 110 dB