If you're looking for a complete, professional vocal recording setup then look no further. The NT2-A is a Variable Pattern Condenser Microphone, and comes with a SM6 shockmount with integrated Pop Shield, Dust Pouch, plus an XLR cable, everything you need to start recording those vocals properly and professionally.
The NT2-A carries on the legacy forged by the legendary Rode NT2, featuring an Australian designed and manufactured HF1 dual diaphragm capsule and incorporating three-position pick-up patterns, pad and high pass filter switches conveniently located on the mic body.
The frequency and transient response of this transducer has been voiced to complement today's modern recording techniques, and yet still evoke the silky smooth character of the legendary microphones of the 50's and 60's. These features provide the flexibility and superlative audio characteristics that make the NT2-A one of the most versatile condenser mics available.
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics: JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Capsule: 1.00"
- Variable Polar Pattern: Cardioid, Figue 8, Omnidirectional
- Variable High-Pass Filter: Flat, 40Hz, 80Hz
- Variable Pad: - 0dB, -5dB, -10dB
- Address Type: Side
- Frequency Range: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Output Impedance: 200Ω
- Maximum SPL: 147dBSPL
- Maximum Output: Level 16.0mV (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Sensitivity: -36.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (16.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted): 7dBA
- Power Options: +24V phantom power+48V phantom power
- Weight: 860.00g
- Output: XLR Output