Rode NTG5 Shotgun Microphone [Ex display]
Please note the box is open but it has never been used and is used purely for show in a contained glass cabinet . Comes with full warranty
Capture the outdoors in stunning detail. The Rode NTG5 Shotgun Microphone is a compact, broadcast-grade mic designed for audio visual work and field recording.
The NTG5 features a tailored frequency response and a tight polar pattern that deliver high-end audio fidelity. The smooth off-axis response results in a clear and concise sound, that captures everything you put in front of it. The directional design allows you to point and record, perfect for use when recording video.
The revolutionary new acoustic port design delivers natural, uncoloured sound, boasting low self-noise for optimised sonic clarity. The RF-bias technology and conformal coating ensures the best possible performance, come rain or shine. The NTG5 Shotgun Microphone comes complete with a location recording kit comprised of a windshield, pistol grip and other accessories to get you started.
- Revolutionary acoustic design, delivering a natural, uncoloured sound.
- Extremely lightweight (just 76g), short shotgun microphone (just 203mm), making it far easier to handle on set than other shotgun mics, especially when used on a boom pole
- Tailored frequency response and very low self-noise of just 10dbA, making it ideal for location recording, professional filmmaking, and other critical recording situations.
- Highly directional supercardioid polar pattern and smooth off-axis response.
- RF-bias technology and conformal coating ensure superior performance in adverse weather conditions
- Comes in a complete location recording kit with windshield, pistol grip and other accessories – the NTG5 is ready to take into the field right out of the box
- Acoustic Principle: RF-bias condenser
- Active Electronics: RF-bias demodulation
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid shotgun
- Frequency Range: 20 Hz – 20 kHz
- Frequency Response: 80 Hz - 20 kHz ±3 dB
- Output Impedance: 25 Ω
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 84 dB
- Equivalent Noise: 10 dB SPL (A-weighted, as per IEC651)
- Input SPL @ 1 THD: 130 dB SPL (1kHz @ 1 THD, 600 Ω load)
- Power Requirements: 2 mA @ 48V phantom power
- Sensitivity: -23.5 dB re. 1 Volt/Pascal or Better (66 mV @ 94 dB SPL @ 1 kHz)
- Product Code: NTG5KIT
- NTG5: 203 x 19
- PG2-R: 117 x 60 x 240
- NTG5: 76 grams
- PDG2-R: 224 grams