Rode XLR-ID Cable Identification Rings (Set of 8)
- Colour co-ordinate your cables for quick identification
- Can be used to identify faulty cables in high-pressure situations
- Aesthetically appealing colour matching of each microphone input
- Ideal for use with the Rodecaster Pro
- Comes with one year manufacturer warranty
Aesthetically appealing and highly useful. The Rode XLR-ID Cable Identification Rings are incredibly helpful tools for any recording session. The set of eight various coloured rings can be used on the input and output of any XLR plug. This is fantastic for quick-and-easy cable identification. You'll find this particularly useful when working in high-pressure situations such as podcasts and recording sessions when faults inevitably arise with microphones. Find and easily replace the responsible cable with the Rode XLR-ID identification rings.