Roland Cube Lite Guitar Amp in White
Available in black, white, or red, the CUBE Lite is Compact, stylish guitar amp with iOS interface; for home or office. The perfect mix between a portable PA System and a Guitar Amplifier.
Roland CUBE-LITE Description
Stylish guitar amp and music dock with iOS interface
Here’s a modern day problem: guitar amps don’t sound great when you play digital music through them and sound docks don’t have guitar inputs or effects. But what if your portable guitar amp and your iOS music system could be the same thing?
The stylish CUBE Lite guitar amplifier combines great COSM guitar tones with a powerful 2.1 channel speaker system that also connects easily to your iOS device. Once connected, use the free CUBE JAM iOS app to riff over the backing tracks before recording your song ideas and sharing with family and friends. With stereo speakers and a subwoofer, you get a rich, satisfying sound ideal for guitar playing and listening to your digital music library: a compromise guitarists have made for too long!
- Compact, stylish guitar amp with iOS interface; for home or office
- Versatile, popular effects including JC CLEAN, CRUNCH, and EXTREME COSM tones, plus stereo chorus and reverb
- Powerful 2.1 channel audio system, with custom stereo speakers and subwoofer
- i-CUBE LINK jack connects with Apple’s iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
- Free CUBE JAM app for iOS plays songs and minus-one jam tracks, and lets you record the CUBE Lite’s COSM amp tones along with music playback
- Free CUBE JAM iOS app lets you jam, record and share your music
- Includes cable for two-way communication (playback and recording) with iOS devices
- Available in black, white, or red
Classic Roland and Boss guitar tones
The CUBE Lite guitar amplifier provides three great amp tones—JC CLEAN, CRUNCH, and EXTREME -which cover any style of music. Reverb and chorus effects are onboard as well, with true stereo for a wide expansive sound.
Jam, record and share your music with CUBE JAM iOS app
- The Cube Lite is an amp that works really well with an app. The free Roland CUBE JAM app uses your iOS device to jam, re-record and share your music. Here’s how it works:
- Select a favourite track from your iOS music library
- Minimise the existing guitars/vocals with the centre-cancel option
- Slow the tempo to learn your part or even change the key
- Re-record a new lead using the classic COSM guitar tones onboard
- Adjust the volume of your guitar and backing music independently
- your mix to a 16-bit, 44.1 kHz WAV file and share it with friends and family
Connects easily with your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
Using your guitar with an iOS device often involves frustrating, bulky interfaces. With i-CUBE LINK, you just connect your iOS device to the amp with the included cable, and then blend the COSM tones and iOS audio together, so you can play and record your guitar through a real amp with great tone. When you need to practise in silence, just plug in some headphones to mute the onboard speakers.
Powerful 2.1 channel stereo audio system
With stereo speakers and an integrated subwoofer, the CUBE Lite’s powerful 2.1 channel audio system has a rich, full sound that will do your guitar justice. You get the best of both worlds too, as you can also listen to your digital music library through the powerful 2.1 channel speaker system.
Flexible ‘direct mode’ for recording
If you record from the CUBE Lite into CUBE JAM (or other apps), the app captures the sound as you hear it, with the onboard COSM tones and effects applied. Using the CUBE Lite’s Direct Mode lets you capture dry sounds while monitoring with the effect sound. Recording dry tracks in this way lets you experiment with other processing later, using the audio app of your choice. Direct Mode also allows you to use real-time processing in any app, monitoring the live output with the CUBE Lite.
Stylish Design for Modern Living Spaces
As the Cube Lite is equally useful as a great guitar amp or a versatile digital music player, it’s designed to look good in the studio, living room, kitchen or office. With three different finishes to choose from (black, white, or red), you’re sure to find the perfect match for your surroundings.
Roland Cube LT Specifications
- Rated Power Output: 10 W (Stereo speakers 3 W x 2 + Subwoofer 4 W)
- Nominal Input Level (1 kHz): INPUT: -10 dBu i-CUBE LINK/STEREO AUX IN: -10 dBu
- Speakers: 7.5 cm (3 inches) x 3
- Amp Types: JC CLEAN CRUNCH EXTREME
- Controls: POWER switch Amp Type switch DRIVE knob VOLUME knob BASS knob TREBLE knob CHORUS/REVERB knob
- Control (i-CUBE LINK/STEREO AUX IN): VOLUME knob
- Indicator: Amp Type
- Connectors: INPUT jack: 1/4-inch phone type i-CUBE LINK/STEREO AUX IN jack: 4-pole miniature phone type PHONES jack: Stereo miniature phone type DC IN jack
- Power Supply: AC adaptor (DC 5.7 V)
- Current Draw: 1000 mA
- Accessories: Owner's Manual AC adaptor Mini cable (4 poles)
- Size and Weight (excluding AC adaptor)
- Width: 250 mm, 9-7/8 inches
- Depth: 147 mm, 5-13/16 inches
- Height: 135 mm, 5-6/16 inches
- Weight: 1.7 kg, 3 lbs. 12 oz.
- * 0 dBu = 0.775 Vrms