Roland GK-3 Divided Pickup
Roland GK3 Pick-up Description
The GK-3 Divided Pickup attaches to any steel-stringed electric — no drilling necessary — and delivers accurate performance data to guitar synthesizers such as Roland’s popular GR-20. The GK-3’s slim-line design enables ideal placement on the guitar.
- Mounts easily on any steel-stringed electric without damage to guitar
- Features an adjustable curve design and pickup cable length
- Includes attachment plate for Les Paul-type guitars
Roland GK3 Specs<
- GK Volume
- DOWN/S1 Switch
- UP/S2 Switch
- Select Switch
- Power Indicator
- GK Connector
- Normal Pickup Input Jack
- Normal Guitar Cable, Owner's Manual
- GK Cable: GKC-3 (3 m), GKC-5 (5 m), GKC-10 (10 m)Unit Selector: US-20GK Parallel Box: GKP-4
- Width: 87 mm | 3-7/16 inches
- Depth: 74 mm | 2-15/16 inches
- Height: 23 mm | 0-15/16 inches
- Weight: 0.1 kg | 0 lbs. 3 oz.
- Width: 102 mm | 4-1/16 inches
- Depth: 8 mm | 0-5/16 inches
- Height: 9 mm | 0-3/8 inches *The specifications are subject to change without notice.