Roland JC-120 Jazz Chorus Combo Amplifier B-stock
The definitive "clean" amp with the most pleasing built-in chorus effect there is.
B-Stock items are either ex display, ex repair, or have previously been returned by another customer. This is all fully tested and working and comes with a full 1 year warranty and box.
It’s been thirty years since the first Roland Jazz Chorus guitar amplifier made its appearance. With its astonishing “JC” chorus effects and distinctive clear, tonally pure sound, the JC amp has become an industry reference. Uncompromising sound quality, unique chorus, and rugged construction make this amplifier a must-have for any serious musician.
- Legendary “clean” amp with two separate 60 watt RMS power amps (to allow for true stereo chorus)
- Classic silver-cone speakers for vintage Roland Jazz Chorus sound
- Two input channels (Normal/Effect)
- Three-band EQ per channel
- One high and one low input per channel
- Reverb, distortion, adjustable vibrato and true stereo chorus
- Stereo effects loop
- Footswitch jacks control chorus, reverb, distortion
Roland JC120 Specifications
Rated Power Output
120W (60W + 60W)
12” (30 cm) x 2
Line Out (L/Mono, R), Input (High, Low), Footswitches (Chorus/Vibrato, Reverb, Distortion), Channel 2 (Effect Loop Send), Effect Loop Return (L/Mono, R)
110W (AC 117/230/240 V)
Casters (x 4)
Size and Weight ( incl. casters )
61 lbs. 12 oz.
*The specifications are subject to change without notice.