PRS SE Custom 22 Semi-Hollow Santana Yellow
With the PRS SE Custom 22 Semi-Hollow, seen here in a stunning Santana Yellow finish, you get an excellent electric guitar which boasts a combination of musical midrange and outstanding resonance.
Whilst this guitar may feature the instantly-familiar Custom 22 body shape, it differs in one key aspect: the body is semi hollow rather than solid!
The Mahogany back piece is chambered, whilst the bevelled Maple top features a single F-Hole cutaway, taking the musical Midrange that the Custom 22 is renowned for and adding an incredible level of natural resonance.
In addition to this, the Maple neck has been carved with a Wide Thin shape, for a slick playing experienced that grants you fast access to each and every note on the fingerboard.
For the voice on this guitar, PRS have opted to fit a pair of 85/15 "S" Humbuckers - pickups renowned for their bite and versatility, being equally musical whether played clean or with high-gain overdrive.
In addition to this, the Tone control features a Push/Pull function, that will split the pickups into Single Coil mode, for even more versatility.
When combined with this guitar's semi hollow body, the end result is an airy, sweet tone with the option of adding plenty of bright spank at the twist of the tone knob.
- Top Wood: Beveled Maple with Flame Maple Veneer
- Back Wood: Mahogany
- Body Contruction: Chambered with Single F-Hole
- Colour: Santana Yellow (Front), Natural Mahogany (Back)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Scale Length: 25"
- Neck Wood: Maple
- Neck Shape: Wide Thin
- Neck Depth At The Nut: 26/32"
- Width of Fretboard at the Body: 2-1/4"
- Width of Fretboard at the Nut: 1-11/16"
- Fretboard Wood: Rosewood
- Fretboard Inlay: Birds
- Truss Rod Cover: "Custom"
- Bridge: PRS Patented Tremolo, Molded
- Tuners: PRS-Designed Tuners
- Hardware Type: Nickel
- Treble Pickup: 85/15 "S"
- Bass Pickup: 85/15 "S"
- Controls: Volume and Push/Pull Tone Controls with 3-Way Blade Pickup Switch
- Strings: PRS Classic, 9-42
- Included Accessories: PRS SE GIg Bag