Shure SE846 Sound Isolating Earphones Clear
SHURE SE846 SOUND ISOLATING EARPHONES
QUAD HIGH-DEFINITION MICRODRIVERS WITH TRUE SUBWOOFER
- For extended high-end clarity and second-to-none low-end performance
- Four custom-engineered, balanced armature drivers tailored to blend precisely with each other.
- Three way system configuration for dedicated low, mid and high frequency distribution
- Speaker type: Quad High-Definition MicroDrivers
- Sensitivity (1 kHz): 114 dB SPL/mW
- Impedance: 9 Ω
- Frequency range: 15 Hz - 20 kHz
- Cable length: 116 & 162 cm
- Color: Clear
WHERE CAN SE846 BE USED?
Designed for audio enthusiasts of all kinds, Sound Isolating Earphones in clear and black provide an unparalleled combination of sound signatures and noise isolation, built in comfortable universal fit design. Ideal for use in live performances and critical listening, they are a serious upgrade for portable listening devices.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF FOUR-DRIVER, THREE-WAY EARPHONES?
Due to the tiny acoustic space in SE846, the main advantage from having multiple drivers is to create higher energy output. Also the patent-pending design delivers bass frequencies through a low-pass filter which rolls off any unwanted mid and high frequencies. The result is sound as powerful as being at a live performance.
QUAD HI-DEFINITION MICRODRIVERS WITH TRUE SUBWOOFER
Featuring Quad High-Definition MicroDrivers with True Subwoofer, the SE846 delivers extended high-end clarity and unparalleled low-end performance.
PATENT-PENDING DESIGN FOR UNPARALLELED LOW-END
A patent-pending design includes a groundbreaking low-pass filter that enables deep low-end performance of a True Subwoofer without sacrificing clarity or detail.
CUSTOMISABLE FREQUENCY RESPONSE
Customise your frequency response to sound warm, balanced or bright using detachable filters. This combined with a detachable wireform fit cable and a wide variety of accessories ensure a top of the line, tailored listening experience.