Blackstar Silverline Special 50w 1x12 Combo
The Silverline series offers true boutique character, tone and response from Blackstar's most powerful digital amplifiers ever.
With 50 Watts of power emanating out of a 12” Celestion V-Type speaker you can really push some air around with the Silverline Special. Boasting enough volume and headroom to equal any similarly powered valve design, it is ideal for live players that need a wealth of tones on demand. It’s loaded with six easily adjustable voices, six Response settings, and 12 studio-grade onboard effects ready to answer the call. Pair it with Blackstar’s FS-10 4-button footswitch (optional), and swing from ambient cleans to sustaining leads in an instant.
Silverline guitar amplifiers marry boutique character, effortless tonal tweaking and next-level digital processing power to create the best sounding and most responsive digital amplifiers available today. Finally, a boutique, digital amp without compromise.
With six finely tuned preamp voicings – Clean Warm, Clean Bright, Crunch, Super Crunch, OD 1, OD 2 – Silverline puts your favourite tones at your disposal. When used in conjunction with Blackstar's patented ISF control you can easily tailor your tone to perfection.
Silverline’s response controls deliver the nuanced feel, vibe, and response of six of the most coveted valve power sections in the world – KT88, 6L6, KT66, EL34, 6V6, EL84. To get the most of this each Silverline amp is fitted with the standard in guitar speakers, Celestion V-Types. With their balanced sound and singing mids, they are the perfect choice for delivering Silverline's wide breadth of tone.
Capture your tones in the studio by taking a line from the combination Phones/Emulated output, using the plug-and-play USB recording interface capabilities or mic'ing the speaker, Silverline makes the perfect studio companion.
- Power: 50w
- Speaker: Celestion V-type
- Processing: groundbreaking SHARC® DSP power
- Preamp Voices: Clean Warm, Clean Bright, Crunch, Super Crunch, OD 1, OD 2
- Response control: accurately reproduces the nuances of classic power amp circuits (EL84, 6V6, EL34, KT66, 6L6, KT88)
- Patented ISF: sweeps from American to British tone
- Presets: 12 fully customizable preset locations (128 with footswitch)
- USB port: offers effortless direct recording and re-amping
- ARCHITECT software: unlocks deep-editing features and patch management/sharing
- MP3/Line In and Em. Out/Phone jacks deliver studio-ready tone for 'silent' practice