Squier Affinity Bronco Bass, Maple Fretboard, Torino Red
The Squier Bronco bass guitar is a perfect-entry-level instrument for the aspiring bassist. With a thin lightweight body and a forgiving 30" short scale that makes it easy to play, the Squier Bronco bass also produces a great tone with legendary style to boot!
Squier's Bronco bass features a lightweight Poplar body that serves as a balanced tonal foundation for its punchy single-coil pickup. The body is joined to a comfortable "C"-shaped Maple neck, which brings out plenty of bite and top-end clarity - making it apt for finger-style or pick playing.
The Squier Bronco bass boasts a modest and manageable 30" scale length. With less string tension than a conventional 34” bass scale length, this shorter instrument offers a much looser feel as less strain is exerted on the strings; making them easier to fret and even bend. This, combined with the frets being much closer together, means that the Bronco bass feels easy to play and delivers a deep, fat sound.
Loaded with a Squier Special Design single-coil pickup, the Bronco bass delivers a clear and articulate tone. This model is ready to help lay the foundation for any player at any stage!
- Body: Poplar
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Scale Length: 30" (762 mm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 19
- Frets Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.5" (38.1 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Truss Rods: Head Adjust
- Pickup: Special Design Single-Coil
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Bridge: 2-Saddle Chrome
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Die-Cast Mini
- Pickguard: 1-Ply White
- Control Knobs: Knurled Dome
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.040-.095 Gauges)