Squier Classic Vibe '60s Precision Bass RW, 3 Tone Sunburst
The Poplar body and Maple neck combination is a sturdy as they come, ensuring stability no matter how much it gets bashed about. You’ll feel right at home on the C-shaped neck profile with an easily playable 9.5” radius. Extremely comfortable for the fretting hand and great for chugging away or more intricate styles.
This is a ballsy-sounding bass. Back in the day, bassists weren’t afraid to hide in a mix and the Precision tone reflects that. Great for rock, indie and blues musical genres, it delivers an undeniably old school tone, which has maintained the same characteristics over decades of electric bass production.
A bone nut and four-saddle hardtail bridge will keep the Classic Vibe Precision in tune and hold rock solid intonation. It also features old school vintage style tuners, exclusive Squier headstock markings, nickel-plated hardware and a tinted gloss neck finish to get you in the swinging sixties’ mood.
- Material: Poplar
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck: Maple, “C” Shape
- Neck Finish: Vintage Tint Gloss
- Fingerboard: Indian Laurel, 9.5” (241 mm)
- Frets: 20, Narrow-Tall
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dot
- Nut (Material/Width): Bone, 1.685” (42.8 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Scale Length: 34” (864 mm)
- Bridge: 4-Saddle Vintage Style with Threaded Steel Saddles
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Pickups: Fender Designed Alnico Split-Coil
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Hardware Finish: Nickel