Squier Classic Vibe Stratocaster '60s Left Handed, 3 Tone Sunburst
Squier have managed to equip their Classic Vibe ‘60s Strat with all the sass you’d expect while keeping the price point accessible.
For the body, they’ve opted for Nato. Not commonly used as a tonewood, it’s resonant and durable, ensuring comfy playability and woody sustain.
For the neck, it’s a C-shape maple construction with a 9.5” radius laurel fingerboard. Laurel is a more affordable alternative to rosewood offering a similar look and natural-feel.
Expect incredible tone courtesy of a trio of Fender-Designed alnico single-coil pickups. Alnico magnets provide classic twang, perfectly complemented by the treble-friendly Maple neck.
To round it all off with old-school class, Squier add a vintage-style tremolo system, ‘60s-inspired headstock markings, nickel-plated hardware and a slick vintage-tint gloss neck finish. Classic Vibe indeed!
- Body Material: Nato
- Body Shape: Stratocaster®
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Tinted Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Narrow Tall
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Truss Rod: Head Adjust
- Bridge Pickup: Fender® Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Middle Pickup: Fender® Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Neck Pickup: Fender® Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge/Middle Pickup)
- Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Configuration: SSS
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment
- Control Knobs: Aged White Plastic
- Switch Tip: Aged White
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Squier®
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag: None